Welcome to my craft blog. Sit back and relax as I show photos of my latest creations along with favorite recipes and garden photos of my backyard. ALL PHOTOS ARE PROPERTY OF GINGER CREME HOLLOW AND MAY NOT BE COPIED WITHOUT CONSENT FROM ME.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

CROWS, SUNFLOWERS AND ITS LOOKING LIKE FALL HERE

I've been working on orders. Here are some of the crows  and sunflowers  I have done.

I also made some leaves.
It sure is looking like fall. The Goldenrod has been blooming for awhile.
The Chinese Lanterns are turning orange, so I picked some to dry.

5 comments:

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Adorable Becky!! Love the crows, leaves, and sunflowers you made!

Oh my, the goldenrod is beautiful! I've not seen or heard of Chinese Lanterns before but I do love them and see where they would be perfect for fall decorating!

Have a delightful week~

TheCrankyCrow said...

Your crows are so sweet Becky!! Love them! And I've always loved Chinese lanterns...so delicate - and so full of autumn's richness! I truly enjoyed our visit on Friday!! What a fun surprise!! Good luck with your crafting!! Wishing you a blessing-filled Sunda! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin (Your header is gorgeous!!)

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Wonderful job with the crow gathering~ Looking like autumn~
Pretty~
smiles
Teresa

Carol Stuck said...

Not only are your primitives wonderful, your gardens are truly a work of art. I have enjoyed the virtual stroll. Amazing!!!!

hugs,
Carol

Karen said...

Becky, I love your crow, sunflowers and leaves, how cute they are! I hate to see fall coming, I still think it should be August yet. The Chinese Lanterns are so pretty, too. We're supposed to have frost chances here tonight, I hope they're wrong.